Dietary Manager (Benefits + Growth Opportunities)
Areyou inspired by helping people? So are we!
If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, thisis the opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities for training and advancement within the medical field that all employees and team members (including Full Time, Part Time, and Students) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer competitive market pay and opportunities for bonus depending on great work performance (bonuses only apply for Full Time).
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Northgate Post Acute Care is a skilled nursing facility. Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and other health and social services on a 24-hour basis, under physician directed care and RN supervision.
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the acute phase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who require primary, restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a degree of self-care in essential daily living.
We service a multitude of patients and their families across our vast network, while remaining committed to the professional development of our staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a bright, motivated, energetic Dietary Manager to come be part of our management team.
What You’ll Do:
- Supervise and manage daily operations of dietary department following State & Federal regulations.
- Attend IDT meetings, patient care conferences; complete MDS.
- Work closely with all staff to provide nutritional care to patients.
- Assume the responsibility of the Food Services Supervisor by planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing the Dietary Department, its programs, activities and structure.
- Develop as necessary and maintain written dietary policies and procedures and job descriptions; interpret to employees, residents, visitors, government agencies as necessary. Review at least annually for revision.
- Interview residents or family members, as necessary, to obtain diet history and maintain ongoing communication to evaluate quality of meals and customer satisfaction.
What You Bring:
Minimum one year SNF experience
- Certified Dietary Manager OR
- Degree in Food Service Management
- Certification in Food Service Management & Safety from national certifying body
- Certified Food Service Manager
- ServSafe Certification Required*
Northgate PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.