Receptionist (Benefits + Growth Opportunities)
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we! If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities for training and advancement within the medical field that all employees and team members (including Full Time, Part time, and Students) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer competitive market pay and opportunities for hourly bonuses are available for direct care staff (bonuses only apply for Full Time).
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Northgate PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing facility. Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and other health and social services on a 24-hour basis, under physician directed care and RN supervision.
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the acute phase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who require primary, restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a degree of self-care in essential daily living.
We service a multitude of patients and their families across our vast network, while remaining committed to the professional development of our staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities.
What We're Looking For:
Our organization is seeking a reliable Receptionist with excellent interpersonal communication skills, ability to multi-task, ability to handle a high call volume. If you have previous experience in administrative assistance or reception work, and share our passion of helping others, this is a great opportunity for you!
What You Do:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing and taking notes.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
What You Bring:
- Customer service, phone answering experience and office administration experience required.
- Possess professionalism and friendly, team player personality.
- Bilingual English / Spanish highly preferred.
Northgate PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.